We have an outstanding career opportunity for an Enterprise Account Manager . The mission of the Enterprise Account Manager will be to penetrate specific region by developing solid partnerships with targeted Enterprise Accounts and in parallel building up a small network of channel partners.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of company solutions, products and services to targeted accounts.
- Increase scope and sales of Commvault offerings within targeted geography / sectors. Develop both long-term relationships with current customers and explore avenues for new ones.
- Ensure Commvault becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts.
- Develop a pipeline in order to achieve the revenue goals established each quarter in line with the business plan for CommVault.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts on a quarterly/annual basis.
- Initiate, develop and promote strategic relationships with third parties as required thus broadening the scope of the company’s business activity through increased market penetration.
- Keep abreast of new technology in order to prescribe appropriate remedies to meet the client’s business requirements.
- To market the company, ensuring that the organisation receives positive exposure to enhance the brand image in the account.
Position Requirements include:
- Degree level education with a proven sales experience working for a technology company preferably within the unified data management market.
- Ability to develop understanding of Commvault strategies and products relative to major competitors. Understanding of competitive enterprise solutions.
- Ability to sell SOLUTIONS and possess the demonstrable ability to translate Commvault’s services into perceived business benefits.
- Strong proven track record in sales with experience of developing business potential within ENTERPRISE accounts and delivering a sustainable pipeline.
- Demonstrable record of achievement for hitting revenue targets is essential. First-class negotiation skills with the ability to close deals in a timely manner
- Ability to pro-actively explore and develop new opportunities within clients to increase Commvault market penetration.
- Experience of effectively communicating at all levels within a client organisation as well as their own.
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”.
- Ability and desire to operate within a fast-moving, multi-national environment and use the productivity tools and process available to Commvault.