Posted on :
1 Jul, 2022
1 Jul, 2022
A Telecommunications Company based in Midrand is looking for a High Site Coordinator.
If you think you have what it takes, kindly send through your Resume.
Job Title: High Site Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Update link register on a daily basis.
• Maintain HS data base with all new and additional land lord information.
• Assist with completing Sentech / Eskom / Telkom / Vodacom (and other) applications.
• Ensure all HS SNOW access requests are closed and updated within 1hr or receiving unless otherwise scheduled.
• Assist with completing applications and processing
• Ensure all decommed HS / antennae letters are sent to landlord timeously.
• Assist with following up on approvals of applications/closing of SNOW tasks and updating SNOW accordingly.
• Assist with putting together term sheets for sign off and working with Contracts Manager to get new approved HS signed off.
• Attend CAB meetings to ensure that all HS access is arranged accordingly.
• Support other BU’s with access requirements and any other support they may require.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
• Grade 12
• Computer literacy (MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Word)
• 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in telecommunications (Advantageous).
• Project Management qualification (Advantageous).
• MS Project Experience (Advantageous).
• Critical thinking and problem solving.
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
• Conflict resolution experience.
• Able to tolerate stress.
• Must be meticulous with great attention to detail.
• Thrive in collaborative environment, across teams.
• Well-spoken with good inter-personal and telephone communication skills.
• Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders.