Posted on :
18 Aug, 2016
18 Aug, 2016
Multichoice is seeking an individual who is passionate about using data to drive and inform business decisions.
The Consumer Insights team operates with the view that data is king and informs all aspects of business.
An individual who can analyse, and even more importantly visualize complex sets of data.
· -Work within a small and collaborative team to source, validate, manipulate, understand and analyze complex datasets to determine the key drivers behind customer behaviour and perception.
· – Have an analytical and problem solving attitude to identify actionable insights which will be used by business to make and drive important decisions.
· – Have an eye for detail, combined with a creative side, to clearly and concisely visualize insights in such a manner that it relays a story, often in an infographic format, to allow business to effortlessly consume it.
· – Prepare and develop appropriate reporting tools to deliver / present analytical findings around the business Content areas
· – Degree with relevant exposure to statistical analysis and an understanding of consumer behaviour.
· – Alternatively a marketing qualification with majors in either information systems or economics .
· – Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel and PowerPoint is a strict prerequisite
· – Experience with the above programs will add significant weight to the application (SAS, Adobe Illustrator, and SQL)
Closing Date: 20-08-2016
HOW TO APPLY