Improve the sales and service performance of over 600 agents, in multiple Contact Centres, making and recieving more than 20 million calls p.a. Achieve this through implementing an agent accreditation process, improved training interventions, improved scripting and improved agent engagement, in collaboration with relevant resources within the outsourced services providers (OSPs).
The key duties of this position:
- Review all training requirements and to implement an accreditation process for all agents working on AIG initiatives. Ensure accreditation is kept up to date for all new and existing agents.
- Work with PCHs and underwriters to develop training of a high quality, for OSP trainers to implement. Assure that OSP training meets the quality standards for AIG, with the resultant impact on performance and efficiency.
- Re-develop all scripts ensuring consistency and appropriate balance between sales and service performance, compliance and customer experience, and persistency.
- Develop an efficient sign-off process for legal, compliance, DTC, PCHs, underwriters and contact centres for all future scripts to ensure the highest standards are maintained, to maximize sales, service, customer experience and compliance
- Reduce work and rework in legal, compliance, underwriting, contact centres, profit centres, product development and quality assurance.
- Improving compliance as the impending TCF legislation is promulgated.
- Improve agent engagement with customers and potential customers and with AIG
- Bachelors degree or similar.
- 5 – 10 years experience in Contact Centres in scripting, training and/or organisation development.
- Demonstrated successful teamwork with technical, business, and external subordinates, peers, and superiors.
- Ability to develop training interventions and accreditation processes. Develop training material in conjunction with internal stakeholders and OSPs
- Develop employee engagement interventions in conjuction with OSPs
- Script writing in order to maximize sales and customer experience in a direct marketing environment, in a compliant fashion
- Strong language skills to formulate scripting and training materials
- Proven ability to innovate and to work with multiple stakeholders across multiple organisations
- Ability to identify benchmarks in order to measure improvements and develop best practices.
- Translate learnings from other countries within AIG, multiple OSPs and multiple stakeholders in order to improve agent performance.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online