Posted on :
21 Jul, 2012
21 Jul, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for a Continuous Improvements Engineer to work in South Africa.
– Recommend and implement improvements using modern management techniques;
– Analyze processes for efficiency gains and waste elimination;
– Implement new technology/processes to drive continuous improvement;
– Support all plants in achieving their continuous improvement goals;
– Maintain tracking and reporting of projects;
– Lead change towards operational excellence, and assist in the continual improvement of the system, process and product;
– Demonstrate successful application of new methodologies.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
– Minimum 2 years of experience in managing Process Improvement;
– Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office;
– Good mechanical / technical skills;
– Training in problem solving methodologies;
– Excellent leadership abilities, organizational and communication skills;
– Analytical thinking.
– Residents or with South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with emphasis on the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– Full Time;
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – ENG & LOG
Interested applicants should send a resume to: [email protected], writing in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELEL/206/12
Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 108 – 2º, 1070-067 Lisboa
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt