Cornerstone Institute is an independent, not-for-profit higher education institution engaged in teaching and learning in service of others, to advance human dignity and social justice for all.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Cape Town
Cornerstone seeks an experienced Marketing Manager who will increase the profile of Cornerstone and maximise student applications and registrations, oversee the media team and production, instil a marketing led/driven ethos throughout the organisation, and develop the marketing strategy and plan. Included here will be the managing/driving of budgets, measuring success, and ensuring the department’s timely delivery of all that is requested.
- Managing all marketing for the company and oversee all activities within the marketing team
- Developing the marketing strategy for Cornerstone in line with company objectives
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Managing all internal and external events
- Any other reasonable specific tasks/ functions assigned/ delegated by the CEO
- Qualification in Marketing and Communications is essential
- Experience in public relations, media engagement, advertising and design, events and social media marketing, advantageous
- Confident and Dynamic
- Strong Creative Outlook
- Some event management experience
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Pays attention to detail is ideal, as well possess strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive, organised, individually accountable and able to balance priorities
- Passionate about creating social change and education
- Out of the Box thinker
- Team player able to engage the entire Cornerstone Institute community e.g. colleagues, students, alumni, board members and stakeholders
Job Title: HR Manager
Job Location: Cape Town
- Strategic HR Management,
- Talent Management,
- HR Risk Management,
- Workforce Planning,
- Learning & Development,
- Performance Management,
- Reward & Recognition,
- Employee Wellness,
- Employee Relations,
- Organisational Development,
- HR Service Delivery,
- HR Technology and HR Measurement.
- A relevant qualification e.g. Degree in Human Resources is essential.
- Qualified Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) (Essential).
- Experience working in an educational institute (Essential).
- Registered Psychometrist (Advantageous).
- 5 years’ experience in HR Generalist role.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Ppt and Word.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Pastel
- A strong team player.
- Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- A good communicator.
- In possession of a driver’s license and own transport
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected] by 14thDecember 2018. In your covering letter please outline your suitability for the post, notice period and salary requirements.
We hope to get back to all applications, however If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.