Coronation Fund Internships
Coronation Fund has a 2 Year Internship Opportunity for a Personal Investment Validations Consultant in Cape Town.
Validation of client applications for Local and Foreign Unit trust Products; as well as Retirement and Life products. You will also need to ensure, among other things, our client and intermediaries comply with FICA and FAIS at all times.
Graduate or equivalent (strong in Accounting, Investment Management subjects/knowledge an advantage)
Experience not required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Validation for Retirement and Life Funds and Local and Foreign Unit Trust Products
- Broker application processing for both Retirement and Life Products and Local and Foreign Unit Trust Products
- Ensure that each broker is licensed to sell our Products
- Handle existing client and broker queries relating to investments in the two product streams
- Handling enquiries from intermediaries and broader distribution force
- Telephonic office-bound role
- Maintenance of relationships and commission arrangements with intermediaries.
- Management of documentation iro FICA & FAIS legislation and other static client data as required
- Ensure our client and intermediaries comply with FICA and FAIS at all times
- Update client information on our CRM system
- Management of internal relationships to ensure prompt client response
- Constant liaising with administrator/admin support and internal client service consultants
- Ensure clients investments are processed timeously and correctly
- Follow up on outstanding requirements from clients and intermediaries
- General query resolution
- Ensure our clients comply with the Regulation 28
- Manage the workflow system
- Responsible to ensure that all client documentation is stored electronically
- Coordination of Section 14 transfers
- Coordination of Section 37 transfer
Competencies & Personality Attributes
- Must have an “I can” mentality – constantly looking for opportunities to exceed clients expectations
- Must be a detailed individual
- Must have a passion for financial markets and an interest in the broad investments industry
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be client and service orientated
- Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take advantage of opportunities that arise to become involved in additional non-core responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
- Must have initiative and the ability to act pro-actively.
- Must be a self starter
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
How to apply
To apply: Click Here and scroll down to “Graduate Opportunities” in the list of job categories