Posted on :
20 Sep, 2016
20 Sep, 2016
Transnet has a graduate position for a Corporate Affairs Trainee in Durban, KZN. The purpose of the position is to provide an effective administrative support function to the Corporate Affairs department in executing its service to both internal and external stakeholders and to promote a positive image of the port by means of a robust communications service.
Transnet is a State Owned Company (SOC), wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of South Africa and is the custodian of rail, ports and pipelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Brand positioning
• Stakeholder Relations
• Corporate Social Investment
• Events management
• Office Administration
• Matric with exemption
• Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in Corporate Affairs/Public Relations
• Legally authorised to work in South Africa
• Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
• Exceptional inter-personal communication skills
• High Levels of Professionalism
• Organisational ability
• Computer literate
• Problem Solving Skills
• Attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply email your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to TNPADBNRecruitment@transnet.net (Please quote this reference number: 10154988 in the subject line of your email).
Alternatively click HERE to apply online