Posted on :
13 Jun, 2014
Cotton On is the value fashion destination for what you want, when you want it.
Inside our Mega Stores you will see all of our brands – Cotton On, Rubi Shoes, Typo, Body and Kids. This is a one stop shop, multi brand experience that delivers value fashion and all the must haves to keep you on trend.
Join us in delivering the current trends and variety of product to our customers.
Grow your retail career.
Our Manager in Training role is hands on and varied, so you’ll get stuck in across a range of areas including:
· Total leadership, management and development of store team members.
· Monitor results and strive to achieve sales and meet performance measures.
· Contribute to creating a collaborative, fun results driven team environment.
· Apply exceptional visual merchandising standards and manage inventory.
· Build the business in line with our company vision and values.
· You will have experience managing in high volume fashion retail.
· Your impeccable customer service skills goes without saying.
· Managed a team, rosters and wages.
· Any relevant tertiary qualification advantage.
· Highly flexible as might be moving store.
· Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent.
· 3+ years proven experience in a store management role within a retail environment.
· Current, legal eligibility to work in South Africa
I am Cotton On, are you?
We will train you on the use of our POS (Point Of Sales) system. show you how to merchandise like a pro and serve customers like a star.
From market start up to global brand, the Cotton On Group now has 9 brands, over 1,200 stores and more than 19,000 passionate people working in 16 countries around the globe. In twenty years we have become Australia’s largest value fashion brand. We foster innovation, new ideas and a fierce will to succeed.
We make the most of today and always look to tomorrow for new and exciting opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen. It’s our shared belief that we can make a difference to the lives of everyone we touch – from our backyard to the world.
Central to this is our Cotton On Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Cotton On Group. Our people are our #1 Cotton On Foundation ambassadors – and all Cotton On Group team members generously and enthusiastically support and participate in all aspects of the Foundation.
The story is far from over. The future is full of new opportunities and ideas. Careers that start here, can go anywhere.
To be considered for this position you are required to be a South African Citizen or Permanent Resident.
*NB: Please note all short listed applicants will be contacted.
Make your mark, click here to apply now.
Primary Location South Africa-Western Cape-Cape Town
Other Locations South Africa-Western Cape-Cape Town
Employee Status Permanent
Application closing date 15/07/2014