Posted on :
19 Feb, 2011
Cow South Africa was commissioned to put together an informational booklet for Unilever staff in celebration of World AIDS Day.
The booklet needed to be upbeat and engaging and create a positive attitude amongst staff about HIV/AIDS education.
Cow is looking for a driven, hands-on Account Executive with a background and practical experience in eventing. You will be expected to help project manage and co-ordinate medium to large activation projectsfrom idea to execution all the while ensuring that the client’s brief and budget are met.
And if that’s not enough, we’re also expecting you to have a flair for the creative and a solid strategic understanding of brand activation and its place in the marketing mix. Oh yeah, and someone that thrives on new challenges cause our ideas have no limits and in most cases there’s a first time for everything.
Cow is an award-winning agency that works across digital advertising, brand activation and PR. Since 2006 we’ve been creating memorable campaigns for clients such as Vodacom, Axe, Flora, Lipton, Momentum, FNB, Capitec, ghd, Nando’s, Big Concerts and others. Check out our blog – http://www.cowafrica.com – for more stuff.
• Solid administrative skills
• Excellent communication skills – on written, verbal and presentation level
• Strong negotiating skills with suppliers
• Good research skills
• Ability and determination to source any and everything that is required
• Sound multitasking efficiency on projects
• A passion for all things event-based
• An eye for detail, design and décor
• Well organised
• Eager to learn
• Deadline driven
• Great under pressure
• Ability to think fast on your feet
• Attention to detail
• Full of initiative