Crop Protection Trialist
- Overall responsibility for correct and timely execution of all protocol requests SOP’s
- Correct interpretation of protocol – clarify all uncertainties
- Identification of suitable trial sites (Crop, target)
- Agreement with farmer and constant communication
- Experimental design and Planning the schedule (Layout, Applications, Evaluations)
- Verify calculations of dosage and measuring of test products (Pre-measuring or in field)
- Data collection and capturing
- Trial Report
- Manage Field technician
- Cease the use of any equipment that may be deemed to constitute a safety hazard or entry to hazardous environments without the necessary knowledge and protection, or report to higher authority to take action to address the hazard.
- Cease to carry on with work that may affect the quality (integrity) of services and report the situation to higher authority to take action to address the issue.
- Initiate a formal improvement request when a deviation of the system occurs, possible improvements are identified or when nonconformity is identified.
- Any person has the right to refuse to perform work that may damage the environment in an imminent and serious way and to report such a situation
Bachelor’s Degree or similar in Agriculture