Posted on :
26 Sep, 2014
26 Sep, 2014
DO YOU DREAM OF BECOMING A CHEF? WIN A BURSARY WITH SENSE of TASTE COOKING SCHOOL!!The Sense of Taste Culinary Arts Cooking School is looking for their next great Chef-Student for 2015!
WELL NOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
The Sense of Taste Culinary Arts Cooking School is a new professional chefs’ school owned and run by Chef Angie Boyd and Chef Peter Ayub and aims to be one of the top comprehensive cooking schools in the country, offering students the experience of training in a ‘working kitchen’ under the skillful guidance of two renowned and well-established chefs.
We are running an annual competition to select a worthy student to qualify for our 1-Year Certificate Course BURSARY worth R45 000.
We will select the Top 10 applicants to take part in a Mystery Basket Cook-off, after which we will announce the winner!
The Cook-off takes place on Friday the 17th October 2014 at The Sense of Taste Cooking School kitchens in central Maitland.
The competition is open to all Grade 12’s ( or older ) who have a passion for cooking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The sponsorship offer is accepted on condition that the student is expected to complete the 6-month industry session within the School Kitchens; Sense of Taste Catering kitchens or at The On-a Roll restaurant, as determined at the time by the owners.
2. The sponsorship offer includes the following items:
– Knife set
– Text Book
3. The sponsorship offer includes all lessons, ingredients and extra notes.
4. As part of the sponsorship proposal, the student will be expected to participate in on-line social media marketing experiences. Eg twitter, facebook, blogging etc. on behalf of the school.
5. The student is subject to the same terms and conditions relating to registration and the course as all other students, as per the registration form to be completed at a later stage.
To enter: Fill in the application form below and e-mail it to: [email protected]