A great future awaits….it all starts here, launch your career with Cummins!
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Cummins Inc. is offering a Technical Sales Graduate Development Opportunity in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
The purpose of the role is to satisfy the requirements of all Sales and Technical Support with regard to forecasting including review, kitting, cross referencing, new product identification and customer liaison. The role will ensure that the Mining KPI’s are promulgated and reported on regularly.
If you think you’ve never seen a company like Cummins before, just imagine what it’s like to work here. Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
- Manage pricing and kitting for the CF Mining Team
- Manage forecasting process and review as necessary
- Assist with cross reference enquiries
- Identify range gaps and action accordingly
- Oversee Urgent Parts Requests & feedback of ETA’s
- Assist the Mining BDM to ensure compliance from Mining on Site personnel w.r.l.
- Assist mining personnel with inventory forecast and control
- General Administrative responsibilities (presentation compilation, filing etc.)
- Provide support to independent distributors with regards to product forecasting, ETA dates, technical support, market growth.
South Africa-Gauteng-Johannesburg-South Africa, Johannesburg, Waterfall Park
Recruitment Job Type
Student – Internship
Jun 15, 2016, 10:34:50 AM
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Communication Skills – Verbal communication and presentation skills utilizing telephone and web technologies.
- Sales reporting and forecasting – Able to accurately report actual and project future sales and margin results by a relevant segmentation.
- Manage Execution – Solid understanding of how to manage execution.
- Market Analysis – Familiar with the primary competition in the market.
- Project management – Familiarity with the basic elements of each area of knowledge and its relevance to PM.
- Financial analysis – Applies financial analysis as part of their work. Has more than one year experience with analyzing financial data.
- Understands what data is needed for an analysis and is able to gather relevant data. Is able to draw conclusion from analysis and effectively communicate the results with limited assistance. Able to use basic MS Excel functionality.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in in related field.
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aid