Cummins is looking to provide structured training by giving apprentices an opportunity to work with the most sophisticated diagnostic and repair tools in the industry. Ensure product top quality workmanship at all times. This a four year programme
- Complete Cummins Product familiarization training.
- Ensure that technical modules are completed on time as per training schedule.
- Follow sequential internal training program phases.
- Ensure that responsible Technician sign logbook to acknowledge completed “ on the job training”
- Take part in Cummins Development training programmes
- Keep records of completed modules and training programmes
- Attend external training programmes as scheduled.
- Treat customer’s equipment as if it was your own
- Computer literacy would be beneficial.
- Make sure that all items being removed from the store are covered by requisitions
- Work in a safe manner and complying with the Company’s SHEQ policy
- Keep working areas clean and tidy and return special tooling to Store once job has been completed.
Required Skills & Experience
Ability to diagnose faults and to rebuild equipment to its original technical specifications
N3 -N6 – Maths; Science (minimum of 55% pass average for each subject)
Looking for a career in the Automotive / Diesel Fitter Technical Profession.
Drivers licence (added advantage)
How To Apply
Click here to apply online