A great future awaits….it all starts here, launch your career with Cummins!
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Cummins Inc. is offering a Parts Marketing Graduate Development Opportunity in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
If you think you’ve never seen a company like Cummins before, just imagine what it’s like to work here. Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
- Helps to develop marketing plans by preparing basic market research and pricing analyses.
- Presents data to manager for discussion and interpretation.
- Works with leaders to develop marketing communication plans; prepares drafts of marketing communications.
- Provides project management support and communicates plans, deadlines, and achievements to project team members.
- Learns the role of Marketing on Value Package Introduction project teams as an observer; may support other marketing team members with assigned responsibilities.
- Learns the global brand strategy and how to align work products to that strategy.
- Learns about relevant marketing and sales systems and processes; collects customer satisfaction data to present to manager for discussion and interpretation.
- Teams with and collaborates across regions and business units.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
South Africa-Gauteng-Johannesburg-South Africa, Johannesburg, DBU Head Office
Recruitment Job Type
Student – Internship
Jun 15, 2016, 10:19:24 AM
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication skills – Written & Verbal.
- Develop Systems & Processes – Identifies and implements effective processes and procedures for accomplishing work.
- Focus on Customer Needs.
- Analyze Issues.
- Manage Execution.
- Market Analysis
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related subject required.
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aid