KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Come up with ideas for shows
- Help Set up guests
- Compile show rundown
- Help write, get visuals and edit promos
- Compile FCC sheets
- Get PR numbers
- Ensure material is ingested
- Read newspapers/online news services daily
- Conduct interviews when necessary
- Transcribe and digitize
- Write scripts
- Learn on the job
- Be prepared to do ANYTHING required in the department
- Be prepared to take orders from anybody senior to you.
- Must have a passion for news and current affairs, especially politics and legal issues.
- Must have completed a journalism degree/diploma
- Must have a good understanding of television news
- Long, irregular hours
The successful candidate will be required to work irregular and long hours, including weekends, public holidays
How To Apply
If you possess the criteria and qualifications as stated, please send your application together with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Closing Date: 27 September 2013