Posted on :
7 Feb, 2014
7 Feb, 2014
Job Requirements (Qualifications/Experience/Special Requirements) Required qualification:
A relevant 3 year degree/diploma (NQF level 7) preferable in Marketing or Engineering. A post graduate diploma/degree in marketing or a MBA/MBL will be an advantage.
8 Years relevant experience, preferable sales and marketing, customer experience and retail management. At least 3 years senior management experience.
Valid driver’s license.
Able to travel national and international.
Core Description (Duties & Responsibilities) Job responsibilities:
– Position, implement, lead and oversee the customer experience function
– Develop, implement, lead and oversee the Telkom Retail strategy and business plan
– Defend and grow existing products revenue through innovation and diversification
– Manage the product life cycle and performance in line with the business plan
– Develop and implement the marketing and brand positioning plan in consultation with the strategic business marketing and sales divisions
– Ensure positive customer experiences in order to improve Retail Net Promoter Score top down as well as bottom up by converting more customers into
– Manage the function budget/ finance optimally
– Develop business cases
Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders
– Establish and manage relationships with all internal stakeholders along the value chain that will enable the development, deployment and
functionalities of the Customer Experience Office including implementing customer experience improvement initiatives driving Net Promoter
Score (NPS) to desired levels
– Establish, monitor and manage service and operating level agreements between relevant sections in Telkom to successfully deliver on customer
experience improvement and associated higher levels of NPS
Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/Attitudes) Functional Knowledge:
Business Acumen; Customer Experience Management; ICT Market Regulation; ICT Industry; ICT Technology & Supporting IT Systems; Marketing Management; Net Promoter Score Management and Project Management Principles.
Change Management; Cross-Functional; Teamwork; Financial; Influencing Techniques; Networking; Relationship Building; Strategy formulation.
Thought Leadership: Developing strategies/Providing insights; Generating ideas; Exploring possibilities; Examining information; Adopting practical approaches; Market Leadership: Developing expertise; Challenging ideas; Interacting with people; Understanding people; Seizing opportunities; Managing tasks; Business Leadership: Pursuing goals; Taking action; Upholding standards; Managing tasks; Seizing opportunities; People Leadership: Making decisions; Empowering individuals; Challenging ideas; Directing people; Convincing people; Interacting with people; Personal Leadership: Embracing change; Thinking positively; Showing composure; Understanding people; Valuing individuals; Team working; Values Aligned with Telkom Values (CHART).
|Job Title||Executive: Customer Experience Program|
|Business Unit||Telkom Business|
|Service Organisation||Telkom Business|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Pretoria|
Closing date: 16th Feb, 2014