Key Performance Areas
Quality and Process Adherence
- Conducts quality review of telephone representatives’ performance within functionally specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Audits representatives’ inbound and outbound phone calls and/or correspondence, observing performance, techniques, and application of guidelines and procedures.
- Verifies that representatives are providing up-to-date information, following current processes, and communicating effectively to callers.
- Coordinates with department Team Leaders and Managers to ensure appropriate number of audits are performed for each phone representative to ensure representatives’ have the necessary skill to perform their roles
- Evaluates and records the quality and performance during each call.
Feedback and Coaching
- Summarizes findings and recommendations and provides feedback / coaching to agents where skill or process gaps are identified. Liaises with Team Leaders where negligence or non-compliance is concerned and tracks outcomes
- Identifying coaching best practice within the business and industry to ensure meeting of these standards
- Provides coaching, advice and guidance based on audit findings, and delivers performance feedback to associates as outlined in business unit’s policies and procedures.
- Mentors newly hired representatives to ensure a smooth transition from learning environment to daily production environment and may participate in providing formal training.
Reporting and Analysis
- Identifies adverse performance trends and patterns and provides feedback on uniform application (or not) of guidelines and procedures.
- Provides critical data used to generate weekly or monthly reports on the performance of phone or email representatives.
- Provides input and assists with the development of additional training or policy and procedure changes that may be required to enhance service productivity.
- Quality trends will be identified by coaches through reporting and Team Leader feedback to be discussed with Operations Managers and Training as input into training requirements, customer experience and service delivery statistics.
- In periods of excessive call volume, assists by taking inbound customer calls or handling IB customer emails.
- Participates in meetings and presentations or other designated special projects as assigned by department management.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of polices, procedure, and benefits across all product lines.
- Develops job aides and other tools to assist representatives in improving overall quality of interactions.
- Audit Supervisor results and coaching delivered
- Support the delivery of calibration sessions at Team Leader and Agent level
- Must understand the impact they have on the development and fostering of a coaching culture
- Commitment to delivering to strategy targets and input into strategy enhancementmotivational tasks within the required timeframes
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent
- Qualification or Training Certificate in Contact Centre QA / Coaching principles would be advantageous
- MS Office (Word & Excel) at Intermediate level
Experience & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success developing skills through coaching / mentoring
- Training development experience is a plus
- 1 years Customer Service experience
- 1 year leadership/supervisory/quality coaching experience within a Contact Centre (preferably in Customer Service)
- Quality management / performance management exposure
- Computer literate
Attribute & Behaviours
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Persuasive skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical ability and attention to detail
- Resilient and change orientated
How to Apply
Click here to apply online