Employer: Auto Trader
To call on customers for the purpose of collecting copy and photographs as well as provide and fulfil a training function for all products available from the company whilst actively living the corporate value system.
- To take best quality photos in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- To complete correct and collect all artwork within set guidelines.
- To build all adverts via MAM (mag ad manager) whilst at the customer.
- To show built advert to customer for signoff.
- To train all customers on all available products from the company.
- To ask customer to use product at least once on his/her own whilst there, to ensure customer is comfortable with the product.
- To ask customer to sign agreement that he had been trained and is comfortable with the product training was provided on,
- To submit client signed agreement to Sales Support Supervisor in order for service call to be made by Customer Services in set time.
- To keep set appointment times as pre-arranged by Sales Support Supervisor.
- To inform client directly should there be a delay in seeing him at set appointment time.
- To pass all queries/complaints from customer to Sales Support Supervisor directly.
- To load all relevant software required by a customer to make use of the companies services on the customers PC/Laptop etc.
- To attend all meetings and training sessions as required by the Sales Support Supervisor.
- To have a reliable car and valid license.
- To Pull out Tearsheets for all self-serve magfeed customers.
- To perform any other reasonable task which may be required form time to time.
- Own Car and drivers llicense
- Minimum 3 years in a client support role
- Knowledge of Studio Processes
- Knowledge of production processes
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of all products available from the company
- Dealer Edit
- Auto Trader Website
- Different Package offerings
- Knowledge of all company structures
- Extensive knowledge of Service & support structures and the various functions of each.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Basic technical skills
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Microsoft office skills; level one
- Ability to make decisions
- Deadline driven
- High energy levels
- Team Player
- Can do attitude
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
This position reports to: Online Support ManagerApply before Tuesday, December 30, 2014