We are giving the opportunity to young graduates to join the Danone family as part of a Graduate programme. This program will provide an introduction to the working world of Danone, as well as a strong foundation and further development.
Who are we looking for?
If you are a driven, passionate an ambitious individual who recently graduated we invite you to join our team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of “Bringing Health through food to as many people as possible”. At Danone we value our employees and you can consider our Graduate program as a stepping stone to bigger and better career opportunities.
What do you need?
A Potential candidate will need to:
- Have a good sense of self-awareness and portray leadership potential
- Have a positive team spirit and good social skills
- High level of commitment and initiative
- Drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Relevant 3-4year Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 Years work experience
What does the program entails?
- During this year 1-year period you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your potential by working on live assignments and projects that are important to the company, whilst gaining the necessary business skills.
- Your performance will be monitored and reviewed regularly. You will receive guidance and continuous development throughout the year.
- You will have the opportunity to gain exposures to various departments across our business and gain in depth knowledge of our operations.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Danone: Graduate Programme 2017