Murray & Roberts Power and Energy invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Data Capture and Administrator x 2 (Materials) for Kusile Site reporting to the Materials Manager. The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Kusile Power Station to be erected at the Kusile Site at Mpumalanga ,Witbank, South Africa.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
• ERP and Office suite competence and understanding
• Be able to cope under pressure
• Time conscious and Accurate execution of the task given
• Strong administration skills
• Warehousing and stores understanding from enquiry through to ordering and stores management.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
• Business or materials management qualification is an advantage with relevant experience. A successful track record will be considered in lieu of formal education
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To ensuring that required goods and services that are purchased are delivered and the systems are updated timeously for the successful completion of the construction
plan of the Kusile Project and perform administrative tasks within Materials Management as required.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
1. Supporting the Materials Manager and Systems & Logistics Coordinator.
2. Ensure that all Materials Management tasks and Administrative duties are completed to the satisfaction of the project requirements.
3. Materials Management systems capturing.
4. Filing of documents accurately according to pre-defined system.
5. Retrieving and copy of documents filed.
6. Manage all systems related queries.
• Good detail orientation
• Systems experience and exposure
• Excellent communication skills
• Be goal orientated
• Service attitude and approach
Please note that:
1. The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs
at any time without notification.
2. Murray & Roberts Projects reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
3. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
4. If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
5. Please note that the suitable candidate must be willing to be re-assigned to the Medupi Power Project in Lephalale , Limpopo, if operational requirements should deem it necessary.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online