Murray & Roberts Power and Energy Projects invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Data Capture – QC x 4 for Medupi Site reporting to the QC Manager. The project entails the building of 6 x 780 MW Coal Fired Super Critical Boiler for the coal fired Medupi Power Station to be erected at the Medupi Site at Lephalale ,Limpopo, South Africa.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- A minimum of 2 – 3 year administrative experience
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Highly computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft 2003-2010, especially excel
- Good capturing speed and accuracy, very vital.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that all information, drawings is captured to a WCR
- Prepare the projects specific master ITP
- Check and update the system data books with the material supply status in consultation with material control department or extract of BUS systems.
- List the pending material list and circulate to all concern individuals / departments.
- Team player
- Be proactive
- Have sound judgment
- Logical, accurate and precise
- Honest and open personality
- Energetic (job requires daily visits to site and workshops)
Please note that:
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts Projects reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Please note that the suitable candidate must be willing to be re-assigned to Kusile Power Project in Witbank , Mpumalanga, if operational requirements should deem it necessary.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online