Posted on :
20 Dec, 2016
20 Dec, 2016
Closing Date: 20 January 2017
Stipend of R 3000 per month
• Capture data on various Health Information Management systems
• Provide accurate reports to supervisors
• Provide admin support
• Archiving of documents which includes making copies
• Handle telephonic and walk-in queries in a professional manner.
What do you need to have to be considered
• Aged 18 – 35 years
• Computer literate (Excel, Word)
• National Senior Certifi cate (Grade 12) with the following subjects
o English level 4 (minimum of 50% achieved)
o Mathematics level 3 (minimum of 40% achieved )
o Mathematics literacy 4 (minimum of 50% achieved)
o Life Science or
o Biology or Physical Science.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply
Directions to all applicants:
• Applicants are encouraged to apply online via our simple and user friendly website
www.westerncape.gov.za/HealthEPWP and follow the instructions carefully.
• Applicants wishing to apply for the Datacapturer internship, please use WCGHDC2017 as a reference number.
• Only completed applications will be considered therefore ensure that all requested documentation is attached and
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please ensure all contact numbers are current.
• Please submit the Z83 form together with the following compulsory documents:
➢ Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
➢ Certifi ed copies of your South African ID, and
➢ Matric certifi cate.
Hard copies of the Z83 application forms which are obtainable at your nearest police station can be sent to our offices
as indicated below. Please only select the Offi ce closest to you.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
Please submit your application (Separate application per District):
Metropole: No 4 Dorp Street, Cape Town 8001 for the attention of Wesley Peters. Please refer all enquiries to
Wesley Peters at 021 483 3785, Nobuzwe Maroloma at 021 483 5211 or Jamie-Lee Jason at 021 483 3105/5704
Overberg District: The Director, Overberg District Offi ce, N2 Highway, Caledon Hospital Grounds, Caledon 7230 for
the attention of Lee Anne Klink. Please refer all enquiries to Lee Anne Klink at 028 214 5824
Eden District: The Department of Health: Eden District Offi ce, Private bag X6592. George 6530
Attention: Cornell April. Please refer all enquiries to Cornell April at 044 803 2767
West Coast District: West Coast District offi ce, Private Bag X 15, Malmesbury 7299 for the attention of Tarryn Smith.
Please refer all enquiries to Portia Kotze 022 487 9339/7
Cape Winelands Health District: Private Bag X3079, 7 Haarlem Street, Worcester 6849 for the attention of
Fernando Rangolie. Please refer all enquiries to Simphiwo Fass at 023 342 1993.
Please utilise only one of our application options, either online or the hard copy.
Click HERE for PDF version