The above-mentioned position is currently available at our Admed Operation in the Guardrisk Division at our offices based in Sandton. Guardrisk provides structured insurance products, traditional cell captive facilities and provides access to a broad and diversified panel of related services and professional reinsurance markets through its businesses in South Africa (headquarters), Mauritius and Gibraltar.
The Guardrisk Group (“Guardrisk”) is the world’s largest specialist cell captive insurance group of its kind and is the leading alternative risk transfer provider in South Africa comprising a short-term insurer, life insurer and an underwriting manager (binder holder).
Guardrisk has been in business for more than 20 years, having pioneered the cell captive concept by introducing cell captives to the short-term insurance industry in 1993 which and subsequently to the life insurance industry in 1999.
Data capturing in respect of medical gap Short Term Insurance Products.
Ensuring that the principles and outcomes of TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) are practised and achieved in all duties performed and services provided to Admed customers.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least a matric qualification with a pass in the subject of typing or computer science
- Basic computer skills (MS Office suite)
- At least 6 months’ administration / information capturing experience
- Receiving of new applications and claims and where applicable, queries via e-mail and facsimile
- Accurately and completely capturing of new applications and pre-capturing of new claims onto MAGPI on the same day or within 24 hours of receipt
- Interacting with customers telephonically or via e-mail in respect of incomplete / incorrect personal details on application forms or claim forms
- Responding to queries received on the same day or within 24 hours of receipt
- Ensuring a high level of customer service when liaising with individual and corporate customers, intermediaries, binder holders and colleagues
- Managing of difficult and / or irate customers in a courteous, polite and calm manner
- Where requested, providing support to the front line team for inbound call overflows, query handling, complaints handling and mailbox coordination
- Ensuring that the principles of TCF are delivered across every function performed, with a specific focus on the achievement of TCF Outcome 6 (Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint)COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Ability to capture data with speed and accuracy
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate with strong typing capability
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Disciplined and reliable
- Adaptability and willing to go the extra mile where necessary
- Organized and focused
- Results and solutions driven
- Good communication skills and ability to professionally manage customers
- A team player
Closing Date: 03 June 2016
Click Here to SELECT AND APPLY ONLINE