Manager responsible for the Data Quality team working on data quality projects within PwC.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Managing the data quality team
- Project Management
- Implementing best practices methodologies, standards and processes on all projects to ensure consistent quality.
- Raising data quality and performance level within PwC;
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness.
- Data quality checking, data clean-up and maintenance;
- Proactively improving the quality of reporting
- Evaluating and identifying where system enhancements are required.
- Ad-hoc system testing.
- A team player able to work in a group and /or with multiple seniors.
- An interest in technology and the use thereof to benefit others.
- An agile person who embraces change and can motivates other to embrace it
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Analytical thinking, logical reasoning and attention to detail.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently and deliver precise and accurate work.
- Confidence /ability to work under pressure.
- Process modelling
- Attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate and use initiative
- Time management skills
- Flexibility, creativity and enjoy being challenged
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Commitment to excellence and delivery
- Prior experience as a data capturer or data quality analyst.
- Experience with working in project teams and managing teams
- Data Quality Role
- Experience working on technical projects
Education And Qualification
Tertiary – Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) with business management and information systems & technology.