Ekurhuleni West TVET College is offering a debtors experiential training learner Programme in their Corporate Centre.
The minimum requirement is an N6 Financial Management.
- 2 x Financial Management ETLs
- Debtors Experiential Trainee Learner.
Assisting in all administration and office tasks and duties as assigned including:
- Prepare an electronic file for identified groups of students per campus on Excel;
- Collection of all outstanding study fees of students and salary advances paid to staff members;
- Capturing of banking details on refund application forms for payment processing;
- Capturing of journals to credit Bursary approved students;
- Interpretation of statements on credit balances and updating on spread sheet;
- Contact students with credit balances to apply for refund;
- Daily update and submission of report on students contacted;
- Filing and other administrative duties as required;
- Obtain information and contact details from identified groups of students from ITS (Integrated Tertiary Software);
- Handling outgoing and incoming calls.
Nature of appointment:
- 18 (Eighteen) Months Contract.
Allowance (R 1 682.00 per month).
Closing date for applications: 21 July 2017.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- Completed Ekurhuleni West College Employee profile form (obtainable from Corporate Centre, any campus or here: Click Here to APPLICATIONEWC Employee Profile Form);
- Original certified copies of qualifications;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document;
Click Here to Apply