Posted on :
26 Aug, 2013
26 Aug, 2013
Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions.
• Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed.
• Attains volume objectives.
• Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization.
• Usually assigned an overlay or shared quota.
• Deployed against qualified opportunities.
• Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
• Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution.
• Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
• Strong knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of technologies.
• Strong knowledge of product configurations.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership.
• 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
Job Requisition Number: 12001JYA