Deloitte‘s professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. Deloitte South Africa recruits: Business Analyst (Market Insights)
The Business Analyst is responsible for performing accurate analysis and diagnosis of client issues and supporting account teams and winning business professionals with accurate research on client issues and emerging market trends.Analysts to be required to:
- Access publicly available information and data to deliver research deliverables, competitive intelligence briefings and client service projects and practice development. This includes conducting thorough secondary research on different companies, sectors and industries to create specific reports and marketing collaterals.
- Supporting the firms winning business and eminence activities through research, analysis and intelligence briefings. This will include assistance in the development of management and relationship building events.
- Assist account teams with key decisions relative to the development of delivery of cross functional services and new growth opportunities.
- Provide data to top management, practitioners and researchers on industry, client companies and competitors and to deliver such findings to partners within an agreed timeframe.
- Analyse and respond to research requests in a rapid and accurate manner to specified industry groups / patches and nominated strategic accounts.
- To develop an understanding of key issues and opportunities in the market that could have implications for Deloitte and communicate this to appropriate people in a timely fashion.
- Build relationship with key “partners” in order to scope projects and participate proactively in nominated account and industry meetings.
- Identify, collect and distribute industry / sector/ company specific news and analysis to client teams on a regular basis.
- Relevant post-graduate degree (Commerce / Business Management / Marketing)
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience in delivering research or as an analyst, preferably in professional services firm.
- Experience using online research databases desirable
- An understanding of issues impacting current market and industry trends within the context of chosen clients
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to quickly analyse information, spot exceptions or trends from different sources, and conduct required follow-up.
- Ability to facilitate internal client meetings to define client service and information needs
- Team-oriented with a proven ability (project management skills) to manage multiple activities and competing demands simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including strong English grammar and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with search tools and databases.
Click here to Search and apply directly to Deloitte South Africa