Posted on :
23 Oct, 2017
23 Oct, 2017
The Department of Culture, Arts and Traditional Affairs has various post available. We have featured x12 Cleaner post. Below you will find, ‘How to apply and the link to all the other current post.
CLEANERS 12 Posts
Salary: R90 234 per annum (Level 2)
• Bojanala District: (Moretele Service Point (01 Post) Ref no: 2017/CATA52 (01)/NW
• Rustenburg Recreation Centre (02 Posts) Ref no: 2017/CATA52 (02)/NW
• Ngaka Modiri Molema District, Klein Marico Recreation Centre (02 Posts) Ref no: 2017/CATA52 (03)/NW
• Ngaka Modiri Molema District Library (Lichtenburg Library) (01 Post) Ref no: 2017/CATA52 (04)/NW
• Mmabatho, Archive Building (01 Post) Ref no: 2017/CATA52 (05)/NW
• Mahikeng Museum and Heritage (01 Post) Ref no: 2017/CATA52 (06)/NW
• Mmabatho, Head Office (02 Posts) Ref no: 2017/CATA52 (07)/NW
• Mmabatho,Traditional Affairst (02 Posts) Ref no: 2017/CATA52 (08)/NW
• ABET literacy qualifications
• Knowledge of cleaning and hospitality services as well as operations of equipment
• Good listening skills
• Good interpersonal relations
• Ability to read and write
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Vacuum the carpeted floors in offices
• Sweep and mop the entire unit’s floor
• Dust and polish the entire unit’s offices. Clean toilets/lavatories
• Provide a list of all cleaning equipment and materials
• Remove any litter/rubbish in the unit
• Water inside plants
• Arrange boardroom for meetings
• Be responsible for safe-keeping of cleaning equipment, glasses and water jugs.
Enquires: Mr B Sealanyane tel. 018 3882743
This Department is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Department through the filling of these posts and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Note: Applications must be accompanied by signed and dated Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM, a recent updated Comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details, originally certified copies of all qualification(s), and ID document/National Identity card.
Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All qualifications will be verified.
Persons in possession of foreign qualifications must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Positions requiring tertiary qualification/s must be accompanied by certified copies of academic record/transcript(s).
Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number in their applications.
Candidate requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date indicated below will as a rule not be accepted.
Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
The Department reserves the right not to make appointment and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Previous employment records will be verified. All appointments are subjected to a positive qualifications verification’s as well as security clearance and vetting.
The successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance agreement after assumption of duty as well as an employment contract.
The Head of Department,
Department of Culture, Arts and Traditional Affairs,
Private Bag X90, Mmabatho 2735
delivered to Gaabomotho Building, between Mmabatho Convention Centre and Broadcasting Centre, FOR ATTENTION: Director: Administrative Support Services.
Closing date: 27 October 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to VIEW ALL THE CATA VACANCIES