Posted on :
9 Nov, 2012
9 Nov, 2012
|Location||Field of Study|
|• Mpumalanga • North West • Eastern Cape • Northern Cape • Western Cape • Free State • Limpopo • KwaZulu-Natal • Gauteng||Degree/National Diploma in Public Management, Office Management and Technology/Administration, Financial Management, GIS|
PLUS the following key competencies: Skills: • Report writing. Communication: • Verbal and written • Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English). Creativity: • Innovative • Articulate • Good listener • Ability to work in a team • Ability to work under pressure • Open-minded • Ability to put other people first (Ubuntu) • Must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity • Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
• Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years
• Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme in any Government department will NOT be considered
• Applications should be made on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications and Identity Document
• Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified
• Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of the Z83 form
• Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
• Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification
• Successful candidates will be appointed on an Internship Programme for a period of 12 months
• Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB: E-mailed, faxed and/or late applications will not be considered.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Ms Eva Masipa/Mr Sebotse Malatji, by post to: The Director-General, Department of Energy, Private Bag X96, Pretoria 0001 or hand deliver to: The Department of Energy, 192 cnr Visagie and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria.
Please direct all enquiries to Ms Eva Masipa, tel. (012) 406-7405 or Mr Sebotse Malatji, tel. (012) 406-7406
All applications must be sent to the address provided above and not to the specific region(s).