To qualify for this post you should have A Senior Certificate coupled with at least 2 years Receptionist experience in a corporate environment.
RECEPTIONIST REF NO: ODG / REC 1
SALARY : R 142 461 per annum
CENTRE : Pretoria
- A Senior Certificate coupled with at least 2 years Receptionist experience in a corporate environment.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office package).
- Telephone etiquette interpersonal skills, customer service skills, planning and organising skills, communication skills both verbal and non-verbal.
- Provide front-line reception services by performing the following duties: receive and attend to all visitors.
- Attend to and/or refer queries to respective officials. Make appointments upon request from visitors or staff.
- Receive goods and items on behalf of staff.
- Attend to all visitors and guide them to respective offices.
- Attend to all queries brought by the visitors and refer them to respective officials.
- Make appointments to personnel on behalf of visitors.
- Render telecommunication services.
- Answer all incoming telephones and direct those calls to respective officials.
- Attend to all electronic and telephone queries. Maintain electronic diaries.
- Book and arrange meetings.
- Provide administrative support by typing documents, assemble and organise documents, make photocopies and scan and file documents.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing register of all goods or items.
NOTE : EE Requirements: Preference will be given African Males / African Females / White Males / White Females and People with a disability
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be submitted by post to: The Registry Office, Department Small Business Development, Private Bag X672, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at Block B, the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
CLOSING DATE : 7 April 2017.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM, which can be obtained from any Government institution, and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV with copies of qualifications.
Background verification, including criminal record and citizenship checks, as well as a competency assessment will form part of the selection process.
Department Small Business Development is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress.
Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
No late applications will be accepted.
It is the applicants’ responsibility to have their foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Click Here to THE DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT