Duration of Programme : 12 (twelve) months
Number of Interns to participate in the programme : 60 (sixty)
Stipend : R5000 per month
The Department of International Relations and Cooperation is inviting applications for a twelve (12) month Internship Programme as a contribution towards Skills Development as well as giving u nemployed graduates an opportunity to gain experience in various areas.
Study Field / Area
- Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management / Deve lopment
- Public Administration and Management
- Marketing / Public Diplomacy / Communication Science / Public Relations / Graphic Design
- Archives / Records Management
- Internal Auditing
- State Law Advisor
Applicants must have a degree (NQF7) or d iploma (NQF 6) in any of the disciplines and must be at least 18 to 35 years old .
- Successful candidates must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection and interviews at a time, date and place as determined by the Department. Interns will be placed within the Department of International Relations and Cooperation at the Head Office in Pretoria. It is therefore required that candidates should have their own transport and ac commodation.
- All appointments are subject to the verification of qualifications, citizenship, reference checks and security vetting.
- If you are in possession of foreign qualifications, an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Auth ority (SAQA) must accompany your application.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- No late applications will be considered / accepted.
- Correspondence will be limited to short – listed candidates only; should you not be contacted within three ( 3 ) months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Please note that successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Contract / Agreement with the Dep artment. Note : Candidates who have already participated in an Internship Programme in any Government D epartment will not be considered.
How To Apply
No faxed / e – mailed or on – line applications will be considered.
Enquiries: Ms S. Mkhwebane, tel. (012) 351 1632 / Ms M Masw ikaneng, tel. (012) 351 0211 / Mr L Mjo (012) 351 1441.
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (duly completed & signed), obtainable from any Public Service department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualificatio ns ( including academic transcript s), reflecting compliance with the minimum requirements as well as certified copy of your ID.
Please indicate the study field / area at the reference number. If you apply for more than one (1) study field / area, please complete a Z83 for each study f ield / area.
Please forward your application to:
The Department of International Relations and Cooperation, Private Bag X152, Pretoria, 0001 or alternatively hand – deliver to OR Tambo Building, Soutpansberg Road, Rietondale, Pr etoria.
CLOSING DATE: 18 MARCH 2016