Posted on :
8 Aug, 2014
8 Aug, 2014
DEW CRISP seek to appoint a suitably experienced PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR to become part of our efficient team in our beautiful and tranquil premises in Franschoek.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Minimum Grade 12
• An HR Qualification would be advantageous
• Experience in VIP Payroll
• MS Office Suite
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Strong Excel skills with ability to do basic reports and formulae (Excel Intermediate to Advanced level
• Experience on VIP Payroll will be advantageous
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver results
• Good verbal and communication skills with the ability to confidently relate to management and wages staff3
• Bilingual in English and Afrikaans
• Able to work under pressure
Dew Crisp was established in 1981. Today it is one of the leading suppliers of value added salad and vegetable products to the retail and food services industries. Dew Crisp has major operating centers in Johannesburg and Cape Town, both of which are totally vertically integrated.
Dew Crisp’s group operations include: large scale farming & procurement, state of the art processing and packing supported by effective logistics and distribution, all carried out under strict cold chain management.
Dew Crisp provides a daily telesales service to over 150 retail outlets, supported by an experienced team of product merchandisers.
Become part of our efficient team in our beautiful and tranquil premises in Franschhoek in this HR / Payroll Administrator position.
Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
• Full responsibility for the recruitment of wages staff (interviews, references plus induction of new employees)
• Manage & administrate files & contracts of wage employees
• Manage time & attendance
• Summarise data of time & attendance in a report
• Responsible for the capture of WCA /IOD documentation and claims
• Responsible for completion and submission of UI-19 (Terminations, maternityleave)
• Responsible for completion of SARS documentation – ensuring that all employees have tax numbers or register employee on line.
• Create a positive relationship with the employer and the employee
• Organise and assist with disciplinary hearings ensuring the correct documents are issued.
• Capture warnings on VIP Payroll
• Capture all training on a spreadsheet for EE/BEE purposes
• Overtime and kilometer claims to be sent to Financial Manager
• Complete Provident fund withdrawal documents for terminations.
• Compile leave report for Operations Manager
• Responsible for the minutes of the EE Committee and Union meetings
Payroll (VIP Payroll):
• Responsible for loading of new employees on VIP & ensuring that their remuneration and deductions are correctly loaded on VIP
• Monthly reconciliation of all deductions to be sent to correct Financial Manager for payment
• Responsible for ensuring leave forms are correct and loaded
• Import hours worked from the time register
• Ability to create batches and import to VIP
• Export wages for payment and send to Financial Manager
• Ability to do a hourly report and wage journal
• Compile a report on loans and savings
• Ensure payslips are printed, stamped and bound per group and issued timeously
• Hard copies of payslips to be printed and filed
• Responsible for handling all wage queries and the correction thereof
• Reconciliation of SARS documentation (EMP501 & ETI)
• Submission of UIF declaration
• Complete wage section on STATS report
• Ensure backups are sent to the correct department
• Capture attendance and leave of all the Salaried staff
Experience in Trac Tech time and attendance system will be to your advantage.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits.
Own transport is essential as this Company is not on the public transport route.
If you have not had a response within two weeks, please accept your application as being unsuccessful. Only short listed candidates meeting the pre-requisites of the position will be contacted.