Posted on :
26 May, 2010
26 May, 2010
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. Many of our brands have been around for generations, while some have been developed more recently to meet new consumer tastes and experiences. Diageo South Africa recruits: Specialised Orders Consultant
Purpose of the Role:
1. To create profitable partnerships by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do.
2. Effectively manage and develop designated outlets in order to deliver the volume, Sales Driver and the brand building objectives expressed in the Commercial Plan.
· Specialized Orders
· Direct Shipments
Achieve KPI targets by
Key Performance Indicators:
· All customer queries resolved within one (1) working day, or customer is advised if it cannot be resolved in time frame
· Log all queries through the appropriate channels.
· All calls answered within 22 sec
· Service Levels maintained at 90%+
· All orders confirmed/read back to ensure a high level of accuracy ito Rand value, stock availability and discount information.
· Customers contacted daily per call list schedules.
· Schedule adherence maintained
· Timekeeping – log in for 8 hours daily. Log in when your shift starts (Punctuality is essential)
· Quarterly assessment/validation of outstanding pallet recon amount – Ensure customers are communicated to and understand the process.
· Encourage a THAN agreement with Direct Load customers
· Coordinate all specialized activities by assigning to the SO agents and ensuring completion on date of receipt.
· Report and feedback to BP on order progress daily.
· Ensure all substitution requests are actioned as a matter of urgency
· Action to resolve any out of stock situation & action out of stock e-mails
· Ensure attendance of out of stock meetings (min 2 x per week)
· All reports to be done daily i.e. rig update, makro recon & key account order update (when required)
· Keep record of the last report for every month end and Quarter end on Daily rig update on K Drive for reporting purposes.
· Action all pallet recon requests from internal/external customers and ensure feedback is given by the end of business the following working day (this applies to individual accounts & groups)
· Assist SO team ito pallet recon requests from internal/external customers and ensure the agents provide feedback by end of business the next working day (this applies to individual accounts & groups)
· Ensure SO team places all orders in system on date of receipt.
Qualifications – Minimum Matric school leaving certificate, Suitable university degree/diploma an advantage, Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, CIC, Outlook & SAP CRM)
Experience – 2 years work experience within a customer services related environment, Leadership experience, A proven customer service history.