ShowMax is looking to hire a digital newbie interested in growing their understanding of digital media.
If you eat, sleep, breath series and movies, know the difference between CPC, CPA & CPM we’re looking for you!
The position requires a hard-working, organised person who adapts well to change and is great at performing tedious, detailed implementation.
This person will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and will assist in campaign implementation, management & optimization.
The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Campaign management & optimization
- Daily budget monitoring of Google Search campaigns
- Daily bid monitoring of Google search campaigns
- Optimization of Google search campaigns & ensuring the use of relevant features: Negative keywords, Extensions, Re marketing lists for search ads, bid strategies
- Constantly growing Google search accounts with relevant terms as they are spotted.
- Implementation & optimization of YouTube, GDN & Social campaigns
- Creating UTM tags for social & 3rd party media
Desired Skills and Experience
- Marketing/Communications or IT Degree
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experiencing reporting on digital media campaign performance
- Experience negotiating, setting up, running &/or optimizing: Social &/or 3rd Party media will also be an advantage.
- 1+ years’ experience in Digital Media
- Understanding of basic Digital Marketing: Paid, Owned & Earned Media
- Understanding of Google Search Fundamentals
- Experience tracking campaigns in GA, AppNexus &/or Double Click
- Understanding of the different online media buying types: CPC (cost per-click), CPM (cost per-thousand impressions), CPA (cost per-acquisition)
- Understanding of basic traffic metrics: Clicks, Impressions, CTR, CPC, Conversion rate
- High level of integrity
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoy analyzing web data
- Quick to grasp semi-technical concepts
- Team player
- Willing to get their hands dirty, completing detailed implementations
- An always-positive attitude, able to weather storms
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that this is a one year contract.
Should you meet the requirements please forward your CV to [email protected]
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Click Here to SHOWMAX CAREER PAGE