Posted on :
1 Dec, 2010
1 Dec, 2010
Dimension Data was founded in 1983 in South Africa and today operates in 49 countries on six continents. Our growth has been driven by our clients’ need to operate efficiently in an environment where collaborative partnerships and the intelligent network have emerged as the two most important business enablers. Our heritage in networking and deep understanding of network-related technologies differentiate us from our competitors. Moving forward into the future, our focus has evolved to adapting the design, management and development of business technology to be a better servant to the greater business and use it as a tool to drive innovation, enable market leadership and make companies tighter, better, more cost-effective and competitive.
Primary Location: MEA-ZA-Western Cape
Target Start Date: Jan 3, 2011
Number of Openings: 1
Internet Solutions (IS) is Southern Africa’s most established and experienced Internet Service Provider. Since 1993, IS has been providing end-to-end connectivity solutions and related services across the African continent. Having received an ECNS license in 2008, IS is now also able to self-provision, enabling the company to deliver fully aggregated telecommunications services to the South African market.
The innovative solutions and services offered by IS are underpinned by the company’s founding principles; developing a robust infrastructure that enables corporate and other organizations to communicate, which is then brought to life and implemented by the passionate people who work at the company. For 15 years IS has been delivering these products and services to over 80% of South Africa’s top businesses, from listed companies to Non Governmental Organizations, local and national Government and small to medium sized enterprises.
Overall Objective of the Job:
• The Corporate Account Manager will manage existing Corporate Accounts. Account management includes co-ordinating all activities with regards to new business growth within the account, growing the revenue and services as well as retention of existing revenue.
• Assume responsibility for all communication and activity within a provided customer base.
• Effective communication of Internet Solutions services and offerings.
• Achievement of Sales Revenue Targets. Build strong strategic relationships at a senior level within the customer base.
• Account and sales administration.
• The Corporate Account Manager needs to know the customer inside out and be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of their customers industry.
• They view their accounts as a market place and will be expected to find opportunities for as many of their offerings as are applicable to such a market place (i.e. account), skilfully qualifying-out opportunities unlikely to yield.
• Preferably Post Matric Qualifications.
• Formal sales training and presentation skills training will be an advantage as would an understanding of IT/complex solutions.
• A minimum of 3 years selling experience is required, within the IT field, especially infrastructure or networking communications.
• Successful sales track record of overachievement and experience in dealing with a variety of organisations and designations – from small, medium to large corporate clients at various levels within the company.
• Capable of producing high quality, professional proposal and solution overview documentation.
• A good knowledge of the Internet, and the applications and uses in the corporate business environment.
How to apply:
Click on this link:
select basic search; then Location as Africa and apply.