Posted on :
18 Jan, 2016
18 Jan, 2016
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for 6 of South Africa’s brightest young people to join our contact centre learnership.
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 350 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of this Learnership will be on providing contact centre services, in an systems environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
1. Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
2. You must have a valid SA ID
3. Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAMM:
1. Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing Support NQF level 3.
2. Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
1. Strong English communication skills
2. Self – motivated with a desire to learn
3. Good interpersonal skills
4. Basic computer skills
1. Be South African Citizens;
a. Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
2. Not have completed any previous Learnership.
3. Be between the ages of18 and 30 years;
4. Have effective communication skills in the English language;
5. Possess basic computer skills;-
6. Express a keen interest in computer systems and customer service
7. Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(Minimum D Symbol – Level 4) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade – Level 5) and a 2nd Language, (Minimum D or Level 4)
8. Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
The cost of attending interviews and any relocation cost is for the account of the candidate. Discovery will not reimburse any costs incurred.