Posted on :
11 Jun, 2013
11 Jun, 2013
Expiry Date: 2013-06-30
Key Purpose Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 25 of South Africa’s brightest young people living a disability.
This opportunity is open for South Africans living with a DISABILITY ONLY.
Key Outputs The skills programme consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 300 learning hours.
The successful learners will:
• gain access to the insurance industry with a better employment profile.
Competencies • The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
• Demonstrate resilience & drive. This will show in the individuals desire to pursue goals despite obstacles
• The ability to relate well to diverse people
• Detail orientation
• Desire and potential to learn
• Self motivated
• Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience There are certain criteria that need to be met before you will be considered for this vacancy:
– Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book; – provide Medical proof of disability – Hold a valid & recognised Diploma and Degree( completed qualification in the last 6 months); – Not be engaged in formal employment; – Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years; – Express a keen interest in administration and customer service
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Discovery’s policies.
Click on the Apply Now button at the end of this page or click here to apply Online
Deadline: 30th June 2013