Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Primary Production at the Worcester and Wellington Distillery. This person will report to the Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Foreman in theMaintenance Department.
- Undergo training in the trade of fitting and turning to qualify as an Artisan;
- Participate in the apprenticeship training programme;
- Deliver quality work at all times; and
- Performing allocated duties.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience / skills / qualifications:
- Minimum of N2 with relevant trade theory or equivalent NQF qualification (essential);
- Good problem solving skills;
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Own reliable transport;
- Work extended hours as and/or when required;
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites in the Western Cape.
How To Apply
Apply for the Distell Apprenticeship Programme
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
Closing Date: 19 December 2014