Are currently a university graduate or post graduate student? MSF recruits medical and support staff to work internationally.
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters, or to people that are excluded from access to health care.
The organisation has health projects in more than 70 countries.
MSF South Africa is located in Johannesburg with an office in Cape Town.
MSF Southern Africa was founded in 2006 and is a section of the MSF international medical humanitarian movement.
MSF SA is governed by the MSF Southern Africa Association, which is made up of more than 300 members from seven countries in the region.
HIV Policy Advocacy Intern
- Minimum university graduate or post graduate student.
- Preferably studying Public Health, Development Studies, International Relations or Political Science, or with demonstrable interest in working in the Health Policy Analysis and Advocacy field.
- Knowledge of regional health policy landscape, regional Health/HIV related organisations, Donors and civil society organisations
- Interest in national and global health policy and organisations particularly related to HIV.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point essential
- Professional telephone manner, tactful and excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Creative and highly flexible approach to work, and ability to work within a team, multi task and good stress management skills and ability to deal with high workload at specific times.
- Creative social media skills
- Previous MSF experience an advantage
Social Media Intern
- Studies in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or similar field.
- Good working knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, related Apps & other social networking tools & platforms. Some experience in managing social media accounts a distinct advantage.
- Creative and flexible approach to work, and ability to work well within a team.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English.
- An interest in humanitarian issues.
Digital Marketing Intern
- Studies in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or similar field
- Basic understanding of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, display advertising, etc)
- Experience in managing digital or social media campaigns a distinct advantage
- The ability to apply analytical techniques to raw data
- A strong interest in humanitarian issues
- Creative and flexible approach to work, and ability to work well within a team
- Proficiency in English, written and orally (including copywriting and proofreading skills)
Click Here to View Vacancies and APPLY ONLINE