Posted on :
11 Dec, 2017
DStv (Digital Satellite Television) is MultiChoice’s digital satellite TV service in Sub-Saharan Africa, launched in 1995, providing various bouquets offering general entertainment, movies, lifestyle & culture, sport, documentaries, news & commerce, children, music, religion and consumer channels to MultiChoice subscribers.
DSTV UX Graduate Intern
DStv Digital Media has a job opening for a User Experience (UX) Intern. Is that you? Apply today!
DStv Digital Media is looking for you. If you are a creative thinker, who loves to analyse and solve complex problems, research, strategise, determine effective information architecture, map out task flows, test and come up with visual, interactive solutions, then this might be the place for you.
You’ll know which technologies to use according to your target audience and you’ll also have an innate love for designing experiences for web sites, applications and rich multi-media according to brief and business objectives.
Key Performance Areas
1. Actively working in improving user experience and engagement across all our sites and products
2. Monitor statistics and analytics (such as Google Analytics) across sites with an aim of obtaining a better understanding of user behaviour and improving user journeys
3. Plan and conduct a wide array of usability tests, from start to finish:
4. Consult with teams and customers to develop a culture of understanding and applying good design practice
5. Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work
Closing Date: 12 December 2017