Posted on :
27 Sep, 2012
27 Sep, 2012
Well qualified leads (no cold canvassing).
Long established, renowned and respected company.
High quality, top class product you can be proud to sell.
The sky’s the limit.
Small, friendly office 5 km. from Fourways Mall (which is a long walk)
Phone 073 235 0560 and you will have 30 seconds to sell us on why we should hire you. If we are convinced you can sell professionally, we will ask you for your CV and further details.
Location : Fourways, Sandton
Offer : Basic of R10 000 plus achievable profit based team bonus
Available : ASAP
Updated : 2012-09-26
Recruiter: Harrop Group Updated on: 2012-09-26
AA/EE: Not Applicable Contract Permanent
Location: Fourways, Sandton Available: ASAP
Category: Sales and Marketing Offer: Basic of R10 000 plus achievable profit
based team bonus
The company is a long established and recognised leader in the South African tourism industry offering a dream, top class, exclusive product for discerning top local and international clients in the LSM 8-10 and top SEC segments (who have both the ability the inclination to buy). The successful applicant will join a small well motivated office based selling team where achievable profit targets yield valuable monthly bonuses.
Well qualified leads are supplied and no cold canvassing is required. This is a high quality, top class product you can be proud to sell. The sky’s the limit.
Our small, friendly office is 5 km. from Fourways Mall (which is a long walk so you will need your own transport)
As this is a selling job let’s not waste time corresponding. Phone 073 235 0560 and you will have 30 seconds to sell us on why we should hire you. If we are convinced you can sell professionally, we will ask you for your CV and further details so we can draw up a short list for face to face interviews.
• Clear and well spoken.
• Good listening, questioning and communication skills.
• Immaculate phone etiquette
• Must be a professional sales person, not just an order taker.
• A team player
• Computer literate
• Able to deal at an executive level
• Good client service skills.
• Attention to detail
• Working with the sales and reservations team to optimise the conversion of supplied leads to maximise short and long term profitability.
• Selling a renowned top class tourism product in response to leads and incoming phone enquiries mainly from FITs and Corporates, either direct or through agencies. (NO cold calling)
• Utilise the computerised reservations system to track, schedule and update one’s client’s requirements.
• Liaise with clients from first contact to final follow through after the event, in a professional manner.
• Liaise with Administration, Marketing, Accounts and Operations departments.