Posted on :
9 Nov, 2021
9 Nov, 2021
e.tv is South Africa’s biggest independent, free-to-air television channel. With over 16 million viewers, e.tv appeals to all races, ages and income groups and is the most viewed English language channel in the country. We are the destination of choice for local and international entertainment, a place where viewers can come together to set their imaginations free.
Job Title: Producer
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: etv156
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
The incumbent would be required to assist the Executive Producer with all processes involved with the conceptualization and production of eMedia commercial content.
– Assisting the Executive Producer in the execution of all productions.
– Booking and confirming all resources and equipment required for recordings.
– Booking and confirming locations or studios for recordings.
– Booking and managing all voice over recordings.
– Booking and confirming guests for interviews.
– Sourcing of relevant visual material for post-production processes – whether through internal resources or the shooting of fresh content.
– Assisting with and sometimes managing on-location and studio recordings.
– Ensuring all administrative tasks are up to date (eg. Weekly FCC sheets, promo FCC sheets and music cue sheets for various productions)
– Assisting the Executive Producer in driving production timelines – ensuring deadlines are met.
– Fact checking and research.
– Assisting in writing of weekly digital and social media materials for various productions.
– Assisting with writing of scripts (long and short format).
– Ensuring timely delivery of programmes to relevant stakeholders and platforms.
A relevant qualification within Film & Television
A minimum of 1 years working experience
Application Deadline: 16/11/2021