As a respected Customer Service Agent, use your high energy and social skills to partner with our customers to help them achieve maximum benefit from Ecolab’s products.
Join Ecolab’s call center in Chloorkop, Johannesburg, and become part of a dynamic team that loves their work and enjoys each other.
As a team, we strive to exceed our objectives to help drive greater customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Process 60-100 inbound calls per day
- Manage outbound calls, depending upon the volume
- Must possess solid problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Handle all calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Maintain working knowledge of products, accounts, Ecolab representatives, tools and dispensing systems
- Complete a call on screen accurately while speaking with the customer
- Process orders, literature requests, and applies information to our customers
- Develop technical and mechanical proficiency to assist customers and field staff with dispenser system issues
Candidate must reside in Johannesburg
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school qualifications/Secondary diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook).
- Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly dependable team player
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete responsibilities on time
- Fluent in English
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy non-traditional work hours that fit the schedule you need
- Be recognized for meeting goals, and secure opportunities for advancement
- Sharpen your professional business acumen
- Work for a stable, growing, global Fortune 500 company
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE