SA Rugby Magazine is looking for an intern to work on SA Rugby magazine and website.
Highbury Media is seeking a rugby intern to work on the SARugbymag.co.za and SA Rugby magazine.
Location: Cape Town
Travel Involved: No
Job Type: Internship
Level Of Experience: Entry level
Education: Diploma or Degree
Skills: Communication skills, computer skills, Be proactive.
Job Category: Editorial
Compensation: R 3000
- Post short website stories such as team announcements and injury news.
- Update logs, fixtures and results.
- Compile shorter sections in SA Rugby magazine.
- Research and gather information.Requirements:
- Ability to work accurately and professionally under pressure.
- Very good English grammar and spelling skills.
- Able to work outside office hours when requested (including weekends).
- A good knowledge of rugby, including technical aspects of the game.
- Willingness to learn.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive and self-disciplined.
- A good team player.
- A relevant degree or diploma in journalism.
Closing Date: 06/02/2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE