Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
A successful candidate will be responsible for the effective technical service of Teljoy clients.
This Learnership programme is through the W&R Seta and the learner will be placed on a fixed term contract which will terminate on the 31st of December 2016.
- Improved service profitability and achievement by rendering quality service.
- Improved Customer Service and relationships
- Ensuring service deadlines are met.
- Minor project assistance
- Completion of P1 and P2 requirements for National Diploma achievement.
Education And Experience
- S4 in National Diploma: Electrical Engineering or Computer Systems (pending results or achieved).
- Basic knowledge of computer components
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Analysis and attention to detail
- Planning, organising and monitoring
- Drive and results orientation
- Problem solving
- Rule orientation
- Technology driven
- Verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional and efficient
- Ability to manage stress and multi task
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with Teljoy Values.
Apply Online for the Teljoy Engineering Graduate Learnership Programme in Johannesburg