Offering a great Learnership opportunity to hardworking candidates with a basic understanding of Engen and refinery processes and products, Safety in industry and the Environment. If you are a team player with the relevant knowledge and good written & verbal communication skills then you are an ideal candidate. The Learnerships offer training in Fitting, Electrical, Instrumentation or Welding NQF Level 2
- Health Safety & Environment awareness
- Process Plant & Equipment Maintenance
- Engage in own training and personal development
- Performs plant and equipment maintenance, shutdown and turnaround activities.
- Routine Maintenance of Refinery Equipment
- Breakdown repairs to Refinery equipment.
- Acquire valid relevant certificate of competencies of training received.
- Acquire knowledge and skills of Artisan in your designated trade
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric certificate with a pass in Mathematics & Physical Science
- Must be under 24 years of age
- To reside in close proximity to the refinery
- Code 8 Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage
- An N2 in the selected trade would be an added advantage
The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy
All applications must be submitted to the contact person/numbers provided and in the manner requested.
If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
How To Apply
Applications must be either be done online via www.engen.co.za or CVs can be sent to Refinery.[email protected]
or Fax: 031 460 3000
Please state the position you are applying for.
29 November 2013