Posted on :
26 Nov, 2013
26 Nov, 2013
To manage and implement key marketing strategies, and co-ordinate the business activities & HSEQ of the 3rd party accounts (includes SDCO’s, Truck Stops and Agents) to achieve ROTA through direct customer interfaces in order to deliver sustainable business growth and to maximise Engen’s profitability.
-Marketing and Sales
-Interface Relationship Management
-Developed and implemented marketing strategy.
-Developed and implemented sales profit plans.
-Compiled sales forecasts.
-Documented Sales Territory Plan for 3rd party accounts.
-Negotiated and managed contracts.
-Optimally utilised assets.
-Implemented distribution standards
-Audit close off’s
-LCA Audit Management
-Spill Reduction Management
-Product Contamination Management
-Monthly HSE Reports
-Maintained profitability of Engen & 3rd party accounts.
-Managed profitability of key accounts.
-Internal Business relationship established with stakeholders.
Education & Experience
Matric and or equivalent
Relevent Diploma / BDegree in Marketing or Engineering
Minimum 3 Years Petrochemical experience
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge:
-Knowledge of petroleum business.
-Understanding of the petroleum industry value chain.
-Knowledge of the legal framework governing the petroleum industry.
-Understanding of the Network rationalization plan.
-Good understanding of credit policies and practices.
-Knowledge of the key drivers of the business’s profitability.
-Basic knowledge of finance.
-Knowledge price build-ups and margins
-Knowledge of ESM HSE standards and Distribution standards.
-Depot Operations knowledge
-Knowledge of sales and marketing.
-Knowledge of business administration practices and processes, specifically as it pertains to SDCO’s.
– SAP experience
-MS Office -Computer literacy
-Good Communication skills
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.