Posted on :
8 Apr, 2014
8 Apr, 2014
Key Purpose Plan, schedule, consolidate and maintain inspection request and measure performance of daily inspection activities for plant operations and coordinate and support plant shut down/turnaround inspection preparation and execution team
•HSE and Other
•OPEX and CAPEX budgeting monitoring
•Annual inspection and departmental budget
•Plan and schedule Inspection activities
•Preventative Plant Maintenance program
•Major Turnaround Inspection
•Inspection term contract
•Optimise and utilise inspection, planning and scheduling
•Effective support to Area teams and other disciplines
•Staff performance management
•Team effectiveness optimisation
•Manage resourcing requirements
•Facilitate knowledge and skills transfer within team
•Foster team building
Education & Experience
•Trade Test or National Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering.
•3 Year’s experience as a Maintenance or Turnaround or Project Planner.
•Computer literacy – SAP, Excel, MS Project, MS office
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge
•Has good grasp of inspection and maintenance knowledge and work related problems and their implications for producing good planning strategy
•Has good knowledge in planning and scheduling matters for inspection project related (short, medium and long term) and day to day activities
•Has good communication skill and able to express ideas and opinions; verbally and in writing
•Able to use planning and scheduling tools e.g. Primavera, Microsoft Project, SAP system.
•Has strong coordination and leadership skill
•Pursue the organization objectives with fairness, honesty, integrity and courtesy
•Possess enthusiastic and professionalism in performing the task
•Pleasant personality – able to work with people
How to Apply
Important Information PLEASE NOTE:
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
6. Shift Allowance phase out policy will apply should the appointed candidate be currently receiving shift allowance.