of communications technology. Today, we are committed to maximizing customer value by continuously evolving our business portfolio and leading the ICT industry.
We are a global leader in delivering ICT solutions. In fact, 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. We have customers in over 180 countries and comprehensive industry solutions ranging from Cloud services and Mobile Broadband to Network Design and Optimization.
Ericsson is currently seeking a Human Resources Graduate to join them as a Workforce Planning (WFP) Intern at its office in Johannesburg for a period of 6 months, start immediately.
Ericsson is the largest global telecommunications vendor that is innovating, developing and improving the lives of people, business and society.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Coordinating and providing support to SME WFP with various WFP projects
- Liaison with key identified stakeholders on WFP projects and activities to secure collation of information
- Consolidation, accurate tracking and reporting of data in MS Excel
- Compilation, distribution and analysis of WFP reports
- Collation and analysis of HR data
- Provide HR administrative services
- Recently graduated or about to graduate from a South African University with a degree in Social Sciences (Human Resources, Psychology or Industrial / Organisational Psychology, Sociology, Labour Relations)
- Strong interest in working in the area of Workforce Planning and/or data management within a Human Resources function
- Good theoretical understanding of current HR processes and best practices
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office applications, experience with Excel mandatory
- High customer service orientation
CLICK HERE TO APPLY